When you are done painting
A dirty roller that needs to be washed? Or maybe even a few rollers?
Maybe it would be worth avoiding washing under the tap, in a bucket of water or with a garden hose?
Ideally, we don’t even have to touch a dirty roller to wash it – and by the way we don’t have to use too much water.
There is something that can help you with this!
Clean work, quick cleaning
The paint roller cleaner is a quick way to clean up after painting. Importantly – non-contact cleaning of paint rollers.
Paint roller cleaner
The paint roller cleaner was designed to allow you to clean various sizes of paint roller up to 250 mm length and pile up to 120 mm using water pressure to spray and spin roller. You can use your roller several times, saving time, labor, and material costs. It also saves you the awful mess and hassle of cleaning your roller cover by hand.
- Prepare the cleaner. If you do not have access to a waste water drain, use a round bucket with a capacity of 10 liters.
- Use the slot on the cover.
- Connect the garden hose using included 1/2 inch connections.
- You can also connect cleaner with shower hose.
- While washing, move the nozzle with the water stream, to evenly clean the roller.
Versatile: A washer that you can easily use to clean most paint rollers available on the market.
Easy to use: All you need for cleaning is access to a hose with running water and a bucket. It can be a garden or shower hose.