Introducing the multi-angle measuring tool by MOTIVE
This optimized multi-angle measuring tool is an ingenious, ruler that allows you to accurately measure, trace, transfer and cut perfect angles and holes in a vast array of applications.
How to use multi-angle measuring tool?
- Place the template tool ruler onto your work area and slide the rulers into the shape needed.
- Tighten the screws at the ends of the arms to lock and maintain shape / angle when transferring.
- Use a ruler, trace or cut (depending on the purpose of your work).
- Loosen the screws, fold and keep it for the next job.
- Two additional reduction rings to change the diameter of the cut holes.
- Aluminium alloy arms with two metric units (centimeters and inches).
- Adjust the six metal knobs to create the desired shape accurately.
- Possibility to rotate almost 180° and move each arm by almost 13 cm in relation to each other.
- Six adjustable arms and knobs to precisely create the shape you want.